We understand that you care about your privacy and the protection of your personal data and therefore we want you to trust that Vision Care Optical Services (hereinafter referred to as “Vision Care”) places great emphasis on this important subject and handles your personal data carefully and responsibly. This Privacy Notice will help you understand what personal data we collect, why we collect it and what we do with it.
All personal data collected by Vision Care in connection with the services we offer is controlled by Vision Care as the data controller. Personal data means any information that can be used to identify a specific individual directly or indirectly. You may be asked to provide your personal data when you are in contact with us. You are not required to provide us the personal data that we request, but if you decide not to do so, we may not be able to provide you with a high quality service or respond to any queries you may have. Vision Care will keep your personal data for as long as required for the said purpose. Your data may also be retained so that we can continue to provide you a better service by improving your overall experience.
This Privacy Notice also applies to Vision Care’s marketing content which includes offers, promotions and advertisements for our various products and services.
Personal Data Usage
Vision Care collects, stores and utilises your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing of payments – when you make a payment for a service provided by Vision Care
- Status updates – to provide you with the status of your appointments etc.
- Enquiries/complaints – to handle and reply to your enquiries, requests and complaints
- Products/Services – to develop and improve our products, services, communication methods and the functionality of our website
- Communication – to communicate information to you via traditional mail, email or SMS
- Verification – to verify the identity of individuals contacting us by telephone or email
- Training – for internal training and quality assurance purposes
- Customer needs – To better understand and assess the changing needs, interests of customers so that we can improve our website, our current products and services, and/or develop new products and services
- Newsletter – to manage your registration and/or subscription to our newsletter
Protecting your Personal Data
At Vision Care, we believe the security of your personal data is of utmost importance. By using the latest technologies and tools at our disposal, we make all possible efforts to protect your personal data from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Only a carefully-selected group of Vision Care employees will have access to your personal data at any given time.
If you have any questions or concerns about Vision Care’s Privacy Notice, please reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or submitting a request through the “Contact Us” form on this website.